The New Half Blood Camp
Come sign up and join camp today!
The New Half Blood Camp
Come sign up and join camp today!
The New Half Blood Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Site is now up and running! Happy Camping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caelis

Caelis

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Empty
PostSubject: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:41 am

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. 42q1S
.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Night_sky-9030_0-1

There are an unimaginable number of stars in the sky, and 4 of them have died, been wished on, and fallen to earth. There are my characters. Welcome to Caelis's character thread! 'Caelum' (KAI-loom) is the Latin word for sky or heaven, of which 'caelis' (KAI-leese) is the ablative and dative plural. I won't get into that, because taking Latin for 45 minutes a day is enough declensions for me, but that's why I named my character thread what I did. Feel free to browse, but please don't spam. Razz

s~h~o~o~t~i~n~g ~ s~t~a~r~s (ACTIVE CHARACTERS)
Lilah Kay Felecos, 16, Fidelis Leader, Female
Holly Ava Tackett, 17, Dolosus, Female
Lissa Adams, 16, Unidetermined, Female

n~e~b~u~l~a~s (FACECLAIMS)
-Elizabeth "Liz" Gillies
-Sky Ferreira
-Grace Phipps
-Katharine Isabelle OR Emily DiDonato (unsure as of now whether I will be using either of them)
-David Tennant

f~a~d~i~n~g ~ l~i~g~h~t (INACTIVE CHARACTERS)
None yet!

c~o~m~e~t~s ~ i~n ~ m~y ~ b~r~a~i~n (RANDOM CHARACTER PLANS/IDEAS/NOTES):

My Basic Template (If you want to use it, ask, don't steal.)
Code:
[img]name banner[/img]
[img]picture, smallish[/img]

[size=18].:n i c e . t o . m e e t . y o u:.[/size]
[list][*][b][color=#c960de]Name:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Nickname:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Age:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Gender:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Godly Parent:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Group:[/b][/color] [/list]

[size=18].:t h i s . i s . m y . l i f e:.[/size]
[list][*][b][color=#c960de]Personality:[/b][/color]

[b][color=#c960de]Appearance:[/b][/color]

[b][color=#c960de]History: [/b][/color] [/list]

[size=18].: e v e r y b o d y ' s . s p e c i a l :.[/size]
[list][*][b][color=#c960de]Powers:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Fatal Flaw:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Minor Flaws:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Minor Talents:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#c960de]Other:[/b][/color][/list]

[spoiler=GIFS AND PICS]

[/spoiler]

Last edited by Caelis on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Character One   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:29 am

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Create.php?text=Lilah%20Felecos&name=JennaSue
.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Sky+Ferreira+PNG-290x290

.:n i c e . t o . m e e t . y o u:.
  • Name: Lilah Kay Felecos
    Nickname: She goes by Kay about half the time.
    Godly Parent: Demeter
    Group: Fidelis (Group Leader)

.:t h i s . i s . m y . l i f e:.
  • Personality: Lilah is always happy. It's impossible to bring her down, and just talking to her for a little while makes you feel better if you're sad. She's charming, charismatic, and the sweetest girl you will ever meet. Lilah is the kind of person who can always cheer you up. She will never get mad at you and will give you a hug instead. It takes a lot to make her even the slightest bit sad. Lilah can find the good side in everything. She loves plants, animals, the environment, and her friends. She listens to people, but isn't afraid of power, because she's optimistic about the future, so she just does whatever she can to head towards the best possible future, which she sees clearly. Lilah loves to bounce around and have fun, but is down-to-earth enough to have a real conversation with someone. If she's offended somehow, she will 'kill them with kindness' and apologize for doing something so wrong to them that they did that to her until they feel guilty and apologize, at which point she'll give them a hug and they'll be best friends forever.

Appearance: Lilah is 5'4", which is pretty much average height, and weighs 110 pounds. Her naturally fair skin is slightly sunkissed now from spending so much time outside, but it is not yet tan. She has smooth, straight caramel hair with side-bangs that flows gently over her shoulders and down to her waist. Lilah has been called both a blonde and a brunette before, but likes to think of her hair as somewhere in the middle. Sometimes by the end of the day it gets wavy and messy from working out in the meadow and such, but in the morning it's always brushed. Lilah's eyes are a sort of blueish-greenish-goldish color that has been called both hazel and grey, but usually looks closer to hazel or green. She has a very natural, earthy look to her, but one time a group of Aphrodite girls gave her a makeover, and she looked totally different. Normally though, Lilah doesn't wear that much makeup or fancy clothing or anything that would get dirty or smudged in the fields.

History: When Lilah was young, her parents (father and stepmom) never listened to her. If she told them they didn't need to pick her up from school one day, they would sort of nod and mumble, but then get pissed at her when she got home because they went to school to go get her and she wasn't there, even though she told them that would happen. One day, her friend was moving, so she told them she was going outside to say goodbye, and they couldn't find her a few minutes later, but they didn't want to have to go look, so they called the police. After that incident, she faked running away to see if they would care if they knew she had gone of her own accord, and when they didn’t seem to be affected at all through her view of the house from outside with the windows, she ran way for real. After two many close encounters with monsters, Lilah met a satyr who told her answers would come at Camp Halfblood, knowing curiosity would drive her there. It did, and she loved it and has been there ever since. When Lilah got to camp, she was amazed. She finally felt like she truly belonged and made a difference. It felt like home. When she was fighting to be picked for a group, three out of four, each group except for Dignus, decided she could join them if she wished, and she picked Fidelis, because she like the forest area but didn't want to live with deceitful people. Lilah was 12 at the time, and when she was 14, the leader, being a child of a very minor god, got old enough that they wanted to leave camp. Lilah stepped up to be leader, wanting to give back to the home that had given her so much. She has much improved on her battle techniques since then, and was challenged once, but she won in the last few seconds. She hardly ever punishes anyone if she truly believes they feel bad for what they have done and/or will never do it again, so people don't tend to challenge her often.

.: e v e r y b o d y ' s . s p e c i a l :.
  • Powers: Lilah has some control over plants. She cannot create a plant out of nothing, but if there is a plant already in existence, she can manipulate that to her liking, for the most part. She can also tell how old a plant is, especially a tree, just by touching it. Furthermore, if she makes physical contact with a plant, she can see into the last 10 minutes of the plant's life. (what was happening around it, what the plant itself did, what the plant felt, etc.) However, these 'flashbacks' are not particularly clear, and she never knows if she'll get anything actually useful off of a reading or not.
    Fatal Flaw: Lilah's fatal flaw is trust. She trusts everyone and thinks everyone is inclined to be a good person. She is easily manipulated this way because she will always forgive someone, no matter what, and gives out trust much too freely. She thinks everyone is just as loyal and honest and kind as she is.
    Minor Flaws: Lilah has awful aim with a bow and arrow or anything long-distance, and cannot manipulate or flirt with anyone to save her life. IN addition, she thinks and expects the world to be all sunshine and rainbows, when it isn't. People lie, people cry, people die. Lilah doesn't know how to accept that, and sometimes you can't solve a problem with a hug.
    Minor Talents: Lilah is a great artist when it comes to sketching, and she has a good singing voice.
    Other: Current leader of Fidelis.

GIFS AND PICS:
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 am

Lilah Kay Felecos is complete and ready for reviewal!
Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:33 am

Lilah is accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhill.canadian-forum.com
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 am

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Create.php?text=Holly%20Tackett&name=Riddle
.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. 52350983

.: n i c e . t o . m e e t . y o u :.
  • Name: Holly Ava Tackett
    Nickname: Hol, Holls, Holler, Hollificent, whatever you can think of. She doesn't really care.
    Godly Parent: Hecate, Greek goddess of witchcraft, magic, and the crossroads. Roman Counterpart: Trivia
    Group: To be determined

.: t h i s . i s . m y . l i f e :.
  • Personality: Holly likes messing with people. She is rude, manipulative, and enjoys chaos. Holly doesn't give a damn about most other people. She has a few friends, but if she doesn't like you, you could go decapitate yourself and she wouldn't care. Holly is aggressive and easily turned to acts of violence. She likes being in control and has no qualms about fighting anybody. She's rebellious, rude, vindictive, bossy, a liar, and just plain mean a lot of the time, but she does have a heart; it causes her to be the jealous type in relationships. Holly likes to have fun, but her definition of fun is not always what other people consider fun. She's smart, convincing, and if you ever offend her at all, she will not stop until she gets revenge, but she may eventually forgive you after getting even. Holly likes to shoot everybody down. She is a pessimist, and absolutely nothing fazes her. Nothing. She has been known to be mildly morbid, but you can always rely on her to tell her if an outfit actually makes you look fat, or if you're behaving oddly, or something else. She can be rather blunt, sometimes painfully so. Holly is a realist, not a idealist, and is usually overly cynical.

Appearance: Holly's face often reflects her personality. She has angled eyebrows, a good death glare, and a very 'fierce' look to her. She is tall, at 5'7", but not anything too far out of the ordinary. Holly has a slender body type, weighing 120 pounds, and has pale skin. Her long dark hair is wavy, and falls to her chest. She usually has blue, green, purple, or white streaks in it just for fun. Holly has vibrant green-blue eyes that are probably her best feature. She has a vaguely gothic, edgy style, and never leaves home without something black.

History: Holly's history is pretty normal. She's a summer camper, and has known about camp since she was little. Holly loves camp, because school bored her to death. When she was 4 years old, she saw a couple and asked her dad where her mother was. He didn't see any reason to beat around the bush, as Hecate children didn't seem to have that much to worry about when it came to monsters, so he told her right then and there that her mother was a goddess. When she was 6, she met a satyr who was trying to help a demigod son of Zeus and, having been told about satyrs, giggled and pointed straight at them, yelling 'satyr!' and giving the pair away. She sometimes wonders if they got eaten, having never seen them again. They fled, and Holly asked her father why. He explained about camp, and Holly was amazed. She desperately wanted to come and see what it was like. At last, this year, Holly's dad decided to let her go to camp. Still excited but less childish about it, Holly cannot wait.

• Powers: Holly can practice simple magic, often manipulating peoples' emotions for a short amount of time. If someone feels very strongly about something, she can make them feel just as strongly against it, but only for a few minutes, whereas if someone sort of thinks something, she can make them sort of think the other thing but more a much longer period of time, possibly days at the most. She can levitate, hide, and transform small objects for a while, but they always change back before long. She also has a crazy sense of direction, especially when there are multiple paths to choose.
    Fatal Flaw: Holly has a huge sense of pride and confidence in herself, which can make her get too cocky. Her bark is a lot worse than her bite.
    Minor Flaws: Holly finds it difficult to relate to people, causing many frayed relationships. She also has trouble making her magic last for a long time.
    Minor Talents: Holly is good at messing with people and is mildly good with throwing knives.
    Other: FC is Elizabeth "Liz" Gillies.

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Tumblr_m9q4ynhIFL1rencuro1_500

GIFS AND PICS:

NOTE TO SELF: Minerva kid, grace phipps? something roman.

Last edited by Caelis on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Holly Tackett is complete and ready for review!
Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Holly is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Yay! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:32 pm

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Create.php?text=Lissa%20Adams&name=Precious
.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. 27170-1

• Name: Lissa Jeanette Adams
    Nickname: She usually just goes by Lissa, although she is sometimes called Liss for short.
    Godly Parent: Khione
    Group: Undetermined

• Personality: One of the things Lissa prides herself on is being just downright smart. She learns quickly, has a good memory, and just generally loves knowledge. Aside from that, she is sweet and friendly. Lissa loves academics, but they don't completely rule her life. She enjoys hanging out with people and having a little fun. Crowds aren't necessarily her scene, but a smallish group of friends definitely is. She has a good sense of humor and is usually pretty laid-back, but if you do get her angry she will get a bit more feisty. Lissa is never going to turn down an opportunity, and rarely will she turn down an invitation unless she needs to study. She is very open-minded, but not exactly innocent. Lissa is not usually one to judge, but she has opinions of people, and if she needs to, she will share them. She is sharp, observant, determined, and will not back down from a well-placed debate unless it will obviously hurt her in the future.
    Appearance: Lissa is rather short, at 5'2", and has a skinny build. Her skin is pale, which offers a nice contrast to her hair. Lissa's hair is medium-length, to her chest, and a very dark color naturally that she dyes black just to enhance the effect. She has vibrant pale blue eyes that often reflect the sky, and sometimes if you are far enough away they look grey. Lissa looks nonthreatening and mild, but she has a sharp glare of wit in her eyes and isn't someone to be called unattractive. She always wearing winter clothing, all bundled up for the cold, because it is nearly impossible for her to be warm.
    History: Lissa, when she was young, loved to go to book signing and poetry readings from her favorite authors. Her parents didn't really mind, but when it suddenly started snowing in the middle of one of the readings where Lissa herself was reading poetry, she got a bit freaked out. The audience was even worse. They screamed and ran, but luckily there was a fellow demigod in the audience, who grabbed her arm and took her to camp. Lissa tripped on a hill on the way, got knocked unconscious by a rock, and woke up at camp with no apparent explanation and a more than mild concussion and gods know what else wrong with her head. She tried to escape and bumbled her way across a street, almost getting hit by a truck, accidentally beheading a monster that tried to eat her, interrupting a cow that was trying to give birth, making friends with a poodle, getting yelled at by the poodles owner, being squirted by a hose, and eventually being spotted by a kindergarten ex-boyfriend she had remained friends with and taken home, since she always lived pretty close to camp. Her family took her to a hospital, who helped her with and diagnosed the concussion and after a few days she got over it. She finally remembered what the demigod had said about camp, as well as everything else from her little adventure, explained it to her parents, and went back to camp. However, her journey was disturbed by a long trek through a pig farm that Freya dismissed as normal. She eventually got to camp safely, but has decided that random, slightly humorous events just tend to happen to her during everyday life.

• Powers: Lissa can sort of make it snow, and when she walks into a room, the temperature goes down about 10 degrees. She can also temporarily freeze or frost small objects or limbs on people, but it melts away quickly.
    Fatal Flaw: Lissa's fatal flaw is that she has trouble letting things go. Sometimes she just can't help but hold a grudge.
    Minor Flaws: She isn't very good at controlling her powers. Lissa also is constantly shivering because she is always cold, so she always has to wear winter clothing.
    Minor Talents: Lissa is exceedingly intelligent. She loves books and learning.
    Other: FC is Grace Phipps

GIFS AND PICS:

Last edited by Caelis on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:32 pm

WIP

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Create.php?text=Freya%20Turner&name=MissBrooks
.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Darla+baker

• Name: Freya Olive Turner
    Nickname: Just Freya
    Godly Parent: one of big 3?
    Group: Undetermined

• Personality: not sure yet

Appearance: Freya is average height, at 5'5", and has a narrow body type with a delicate-looking frame. She is slender, with light tan skin and long legs. Her eyes are a sort of goldish-grey color that shift colors in different lights from everything from silvery blue to hazelly green or misty blue. Freya's hair is moderately long, almost down to her waist when brushed out, and is a fairly dark brown color. Sometimes her hair is sort of wavy and scraggly, sometimes it is pin-straight, depending on how much time she takes on it, but she usually prefers to go natural and let it get a tad messy. She has slightly slanted eyebrows, and plump lips, but nothing out of the ordinary. Freya is pretty, but not up to the level of the Aphrodite girls.

Family: Freya's step-mother's name is Valerie. She and Freya's father, Richard, got married when Freya was only a year old. Freya also has a younger sister who is 14 named Bella, and an older brother who is 18 named Jace, but they just call him Squid because when he was little he was obsessed with squid. Squid is the child of Richard and a one-night-stand woman, whereas Bella is the only child of Valerie and Richard.

History: Freya has always loved to dance. She has been taking lessons since she was little. Her parents usually came to her performances, but one night, she was performing the Nutcracker, and they couldn't make it...

• Powers:
    Fatal Flaw:
    Minor Flaws:
    Minor Talents: Freya has been a dancer since she was 3 years old.
    Other: FC is Katharine Isabelle OR Emily Didonato OR someone completely different

GIFS AND PICS:

[code=Posting Code]
[/code]

Last edited by Caelis on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:09 am

Lissa Adams is officially finished and ready for review!
Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:40 am

Lissa is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Yay, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:38 pm

WITHDRAWN, CAN BE ADOPTED IF NECESSARY

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Create.php?text=Frank%20Dewey%20Allen&name=RhubarbPie
.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Stan-lee1

• Name: Frank Dewey Allen
    Nickname: Frankie, sometimes called Dewey or Old Man/Gramps/etc.
    Godly Parent: Aeolus
    Group: When Frank was a camper, he was in Dignus.

• Personality: Frank is one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet. He's very forgetful, but in perfect health, and still a hell of a lot more athletic than a lot of the campers. He is very protective, wise, and has had a lot of experience dealing with campers. Frank seems to know almost everything. He is practically always right, because he was a huge adventurer in his day, so he has gone though a lot and knows what not to do in a lot of situations. Frank is a good person to go for if you want advice. He is a bit eccentric, and has a great sense of humor. Frank is just plain lovable, but his old age and awful memory does make him weaker than others in some ways. Frank has still got it going with the elderly ladies, but he is the least creepy guy you could possibly meet. He sometimes tries to be 'hip' in ways such as showing off his rapping skills. If you meet, Frank, it is hard to resist the temptation not to hug him. He loves cookies, and when cookies go missing, you know where they've gone. He also loves boating, and if you say it isn't a real sport or anything like that he will challenge you to a race and win by a mile.

Appearance: Frank sees himself as very handsome. He has pale skin covered in wrinkles, and the occasional liver spot, and never seems to get a tan. His once-brown hair has long since faded to white and is in a wispy patch on his head which has receded slightly. Frank's most prided facial feature is his mustache. He has a lovely, plumed mustache that sometimes gets him mistaken for a lonely walrus. His eyes are a mystery, always covered by a pair of old-fashioned shady sunglasses. Frank just looks exactly like the cool person he is.

History: Frank came to camp when he was 14, having had known about it since he was a baby but never gotten to go, and loved it. His clever fighting skills got him chosen by both Argutus and Dignus, but he trusted his instincts and went with Dignus. Frank made some of the best friends he has ever had in Dignus. He had a jolly good time, and went on many a quest. Frank was a summer camper, and during the school year he was home-schooled, so he traveled the world on a boat with the help of his godly powers. He eventually met a nice girl at his friend from camp's dinner party. She was the step-sister of his best friend, a son of Hermes, and helped the two boys get up to tricks whenever they stayed at the same house. Her name was Amelie, pronounced Emily, and the friend's name was John. Once, while the camp was under attack, John and Frank all stayed at John's house for almost two years. Amelie and Frank fell in love, and got married eventually in their late twenties. John was best man at the wedding, but when a monster attacked, he sacrificed himself to save the wedding. Amelie and Frank were distraught, but had to get married anyway for John's sake. The couple received a mysterious message that John was still alive, though, and went on a long and treacherous journey that ended up lasting for 17 years. They finally found where John was supposed to be, but only a little boy was there. The boy said he was John's son, and the couple realized John had fathered a child when he was 19 and kept it a secret. The boy had been kept in the Lotus Hotel until last year, when the monster that had killed John reformed and he somehow escaped. Amelia and Frank never figured out how, exactly, but they raised the child, who had been named Peter, as their own son. Amelie ended up having her own baby, as well: a little girl named Shelly. Shelly and Peter were the best of friends. They did everything together, and Peter was very protective of her. Amelie and Frank were called back to camp once during a battle, but by this time Peter was old enough to watch over the house, so they didn't need a babysitter. However, they were attacked and Amelie made it back just in time to save them. She did not die there, but her injuries weakened her substantially. Frank and Amelie had a few more years together, and then she died. Frank still misses her dearly, but he no longer mourns. Peter went off to college and grew up, then Shelly, and now Frank has a lovely pair of granddaughters from Shelly and one grandson from Peter. He went back to work at the camp after many more years of travel by boat with much battle and monster experience that helped him decide where he was meant to be. He has now worked as the boating trainer for 9 years, but he's been to camp for a long time.

• Powers: Frank can manipulate most wind, which often helps him to sail.
    Fatal Flaw: Frank's main flaw is his constant tendency to make deep emotional attachments to people that get ripped to shreds.
    Minor Flaws: Frank is, obviously, an older man, which makes him weaker than others.
    Minor Talents: Frank is an amazing sailor and knows a ton about boats. He also is very wise and gives great advice.
    Other: FC is Stan Lee
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:28 am

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Create.php?text=John%20%22The%20Doctor%22%20Smith&name=Don_Quixote
.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Tumblr_me9osisJYD1rliupco1_500

• Name: John Nestor Smith
    Nickname: The Doctor
    Godly Parent: Hephaestus
    Former Group: Argutus

• Personality: The Doctor is one of those people who always seems to know more than he should. He is a bit mysterious and good friends with most people he meets, but is infamous with his enemies. He is quirky, lovable, and a straight-out genius. The Doctor is known to be very kind, but he has seen a lot and lost a lot and he knows that sometimes people die, although he's prefer that everybody lives. He is a natural at talking to people and blending in. The Doctor has something about him which often makes others gravitate towards him. He usually makes up gibberish words for technological things that others don't understand, and thinks strange and terrible things can be just as beautiful in their own right as an innocent little flower. His favorite color is a deep blue, and he sometimes talks to himself. He is friendly, chipper, and compassionate.

Appearance: John is relatively tall, at 6'1", and weighs 172 pounds. He has great hair and often moves his eyebrows around. John has light skin that hardly ever gets freckles or sunburns. He has light brown hair that spikes up near his forehead and is stick-straight in texture. John is very proud of his hair. His eyes are very expressive of his mood, and are a cocoa-like dusty brown color. He is quite handsome in a lovable way, but not in a super-buff-male-model type way.

Family: His mother's name is Allia, and his father's name is Geo. He had no siblings, has no children, and the closest he came to having a wife was when he had to pretend he was someone else to avoid being killed by a monster.

History: John Nestor Smith was born in the UK around the 1970's to a loving family, and lived in both Scotland and England, giving him the ability to do both a Scottish and British accent. He went to an all boy's school and discovered he was a demigod when he was just 13 and a hydra attacked. It was killed by a really buff nearby satyr. He went to camp for the summer until he was 19, and then went off on his own. The Doctor is a traveler. He has been all over the world, and naturally fits in almost anywhere due to his practiced knowledge of how to behave in a new place. He has invented many devices, such as an electronic screwdriver, and is currently working on a plan for how to make a simple blue box bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, but the math just isn't working out. He is a doctor of science, and prefers that name because he had a very good friend name Jack who helped him invent the screwdriver who was a doctor, and Jack was given immortality by the gods for his heroic deeds after he vanquished a monster, but someone messed with the process and he died. The Doctor took on his name long ago in honor of his fallen friend.

• Powers: John has the ablility to build incredible little inventions. He is very clever, and mildly resistant to fire. He can also feel if there is magma under the ground.
    Fatal Flaw: The Doctor's most dangerous flaw is his kindness and weakness to innocence. He makes big sacrifices that would easily lead to his downfall because he could be manipulated if someone had a hostage.
    Minor Flaws: John hates being wet. He also is too curious for his own good, and often gets his nose into trouble.
    Minor Talents: He is a genius.
    Other: He is the Power Control teacher because he knows a lot about control and manipulating your own abilirites to work for you in the best way possible.

GIFS AND PICS:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.   .: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :. Empty

Back to top Go down

.: ~ Stars in the Sky ~ :.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Half Blood Camp :: Rules And Joining :: Characters-
Jump to: