The New Half Blood Camp
Come sign up and join camp today!
The New Half Blood Camp
Come sign up and join camp today!
The New Half Blood Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Site is now up and running! Happy Camping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chance's Visitor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Datboss

Datboss

Chance's Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Chance's Visitor   Chance's Visitor EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 am

Chance's Visitor Download.php?text=Dominic%20Zorca&name=RatInfestedMailbox

Chance's Visitor Tumblr_m37krwDg6q1qhfjgpo1_500 

---Hermes•N/A---Male---17---

Yesterday I had chosen to go into the Dolosus group. It's actually pretty cool there I guess, a lot of people like me. I kinda fit in. But my opponent at the battle, Chance, seemed like a wacko. But there was something playful and fun about him, he seemed pretty cool. So I decide to take a stroll over to where the Fidelis stay, so I can just say hi to Chance. I pass by a few meadows on my way, It's a bit refreshing. Then, once I get to the Fidelis cottages, I stand with my jaw dropped. They look almost fictional. I walk oup to one of them, admiring the details on it. Then I step up to one of them and knock on the door. After a few seconds it swings open, and I smile at the person who stands at the door. "Hey, I'm Dominic Zorca from Dolosus. Does Chance happen to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

Chance's Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance's Visitor   Chance's Visitor EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Chance's Visitor Create.php?text=Lilah%20Felecos&name=JennaSue
Chance's Visitor Tumblr_mdncgv6ICO1r2jyl3

Lilah had a smile on her face as she opened the door. There was a small group in the kitchen who had been making a cake for some camper's birthday, and Lilah wouldn't miss it for the world, so her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head and she was wearing a flour-spattered apron. Clearly the campers inside were distracted and not getting much baking done, because they were all covered in flour and there wasn't any even in the bowl yet. A clump of flour flew outside and narrowly missed Lilah's ear. She laughed. "Sorry, we're making cake! It's for someone's birthday, but I can't tell you who, because we're throwing them a surprise party! Shhh!" She flicked some flour out of her hair. "Sooo.... sorry, what did you say? Chance? Um... he might be upstairs, let me check. Be back in a sec!" She hurried inside, and yelled something inaudible at the bakers, although she obviously wasn't angry. They laughed and finally got the right amount of flour into the dough, getting back to work. Lilah disappeared up a small staircase, but soon scuffled back down them. Unfortunately, Chance was not with her. She went back over to the door. "Sorry, again, gods, I have to stop saying that, anyway, he's not in this cabin. I bet I know where he is, but I can't go show you, I've got baking to do! Eh, I bet you can figure it out. Check the cabin right across from here, and if nobody answers, you can go in the back window or something. If it's locked, well... you're Dolosus, right? I'm sure you can get inside the house somehow. If you need more help you can always come back, or practically any Fidelis camper would be more than happy to find your way for you, I'm sure. Byeeee!! Good luck!" She waved good bye, scuttled back into the house, and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Datboss

Datboss

Chance's Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance's Visitor   Chance's Visitor EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:32 am

Chance's Visitor Download.php?text=Dominic%20Zorca&name=RatInfestedMailbox

Chance's Visitor Tumblr_m90kvnQyWt1rcl774o1_400 

---Hermes • Dolosus---Male---17---

"Oh, well I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise." I say with a nice smile. They sure seem to be having a good time. It's kinda cute, this is definitely a group chance would belong in. It just seems like him. The girl returns with news that Chance isn't there. "Alrighty. I'll take a look somewhere else. Thanks."I begin to set off from the doorstep. I give her a quick wave and smile before heading off to another cabin. I step up to the front door and straighten my shirt before knocking on the door again. No answer. I know again. No answer. I decide to try to open the door, and sure enough the door is unlocks and easily opens. I facepalm. "I wonder what they think." I say with a chuckle an walk into the cottage. I search around a little. "Hello?" I go into what I think is a bedroom, and come across someone. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Anguis

Anguis

Chance's Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance's Visitor   Chance's Visitor EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:00 am

Chance's Visitor Tumblr_mcexm9cKbk1r4kfic
Chance's Visitor Averynamebanner
---Iris---18---Fidelis---

Avery had just picked up a few things when she heard the door knob move and the click that meant it was opening. She was a little surprised to see someone entering the cabin because most of the members of Fidelis were busy baking and getting ready for a surprise party that was going to be taking place. Avery would have helped bake, but that would only lead to something terrible. She smiled sweetly at the boy who now stood in front of her and she did not recognize him as a member of Fidelis, so it confused her a little bit and she could tell that confusion was broadcast obviously on her face. "Ello. Ummm can I help you with anything?" She kept the smile on her face as she waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chance's Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance's Visitor   Chance's Visitor Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance's Visitor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Half Blood Camp :: Fidelis (The Loyal) :: The Cottages-
Jump to: