The New Half Blood Camp
Come sign up and join camp today!
The New Half Blood Camp
Come sign up and join camp today!
The New Half Blood Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Site is now up and running! Happy Camping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Be Placed In A Group

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

To Be Placed In A Group Empty
PostSubject: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:43 am

Fauna smiled as she stood with six new campers. "Ladies and Gentlemen! We have six new campers here ready to be placed in a group. We will have three rounds!" She said clapping her hands together and then explained to the campers about what would go down. She got them all suited in armour and then declared to the camp, "First we have Andrew Epsilon and Avery Kennedy!" She said and had the other four sit off to the side as the buzzer went off.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhill.canadian-forum.com
Invictus
Admin
Invictus

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 am

Andrew Epsilon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Andrew stepped into the Arena, there were two campers waiting to help him get his armor on. They both happened to be females. He put his hands up confidently to back them from the armor, "Ladies, don't worry, I'm a big boy, I've used armor before" he said, smiling at them. The two girls left him to it. Andrew then worked on figuring out the armor, he'd used it before, but hey... he never said he'd put it on without help before.

Once Andrew was sure he had everything on right, he grabbed the sword and shield and walked out to face his opponent, conveniently, also a girl. He smiled at her apologetically, "Sorry if I hurt you, I promise I'll make up for it by taking you out to dinner tonight, sound good?" he said. The Buzzer went off and Andrew shot into motion, stabbing forward with the sword how he would with a spear, which he liked better.

Invictus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Normal) :
^Wrong dice, had to edit.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com/
Anguis

Anguis

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:06 am

---Iris---18---Unplaced---

Avery walked into the arena as her name was called, this was going to be her initiation battle and the thing that would determine what group she would get into. She had help putting on the armor and grabbed her sword and shield, and was face to face with her opponent, a boy named Andrew. He said a few words to her, something about dinner and then he swung his sword towards her. She was a little surprised at first and let out a little shriek as she put the shield up to block. She moved towards hime and dropped her sword then went to punch him in the shoulder. "You aren't making a good first impression. A gentleman never hits a lady after all."

Anguis carried out 1 launched of one Block(Normal) :
Anguis carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
Invictus
Admin
Invictus

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 am

Andrew Epsilon

Andrew took the punch, it didn't hurt too bad, just stung a lot. He rubbed his shoulder anyways. "Well, I did say sorry for attacking you before I attacked. I have to show some degree of fighting skill" he tells her. "The dinner just seems like a nice way to make up for it, get to know each other better in a situation where we aren't trying to turn each other into minced meat for an audience" he swung his sword at her stomach a bit lazily, not putting full force into it. "I'll even let you get your sword again" he adds.

Back to top Go down
Anguis

Anguis

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 am

Avery backed up a bit as he lazily swung towards her and missed, skipping as she stepped. She picked up her sword again and took it in her right hand as she ran ahead a bit and poked towards him a bit. "Well thank you for letting me grab this again, it was very nice of you. And as for a date, well lets just see how this all works out and then maybe I will consider it." She skipped back again, showing her inexperience with a sword as she moved.

Back to top Go down
Invictus
Admin
Invictus

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 am

Andrew Epsilon

Andrew smiled and stepped away from her swing. "I'll do my best to keep from putting any bruises on you" he says to her. He takes another slow swing at her with his sword. "So, how old are ya..." he paused, "Its Avery, right?" he asked, scratching his chin with the top of his shield, because his hands were occupied.

Back to top Go down
Anguis

Anguis

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:43 am

Avery put up her shield to block the slow swing that came from Andrew. She looked over at Andrew and tilted her head, more perplexed that he was just having a nice conversation with her instead of trying hard to fight with her. "Yea, Avery. And I'm 18. And what about you Andrew? I believe that's what your name is." She hopped around a bit, she was getting used to swinging the sword and she swung it in front of her a bit before slashing at his torso.

Anguis carried out 1 launched of one Block(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
Invictus
Admin
Invictus

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:52 am

Andrew Epsilon

Andrew heard a number and just went from there. "No way huh, same age" he says, acting like its a big thing. "This is off to a better start than we could have ever hoped for, isn't it?" he said, pretty much rhetorical. He lifted his shield to block and stabbed out from behind it before returning quickly to a casual stance, like he was used to. "So, are we going to have a dress code for this dinner date?" He asks, smirking at Avery. "You know, cause we could go formal, or maybe casual, or even... super casual" he said in a teasing manner.

Invictus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
Anguis

Anguis

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 am

Avery skipped back a bit as Andrew missed his attack and she stabbed forwards again after swinging it around a few times. After her attack she stepped back and tilted her head to the side. "What is super casual exactly?" Poor Avery was just a little naive and this joke went right over her head.

Edit: Sentence was weird, needed to change it.

^ -20 hit
Back to top Go down
Invictus
Admin
Invictus

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 am

Andrew Epsilon

Andrew smiled, but on the inside he had to think quick. He lifted his shield to block. Most girls got the joke though, he needed a cover... "Its um, where you wear a short skirt and uh, I wear, a muscle shirt?" he said, his voice going up at the end, making it sound like a question. Hopefully that would blow right past her like the joke did. He took a low swing at her legs. "Yeah, that works" he says, hoping she falls for it.

Invictus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
Anguis

Anguis

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:17 am

Avery moved back away from his sword as he went to attack her legs and she stood there once more. A smile moved on her face, she was still unaware of what exactly Andrew meant but she laughed at it anyways. "Ok then...whatever you say." She went to go and swing her sword once more when the buzzer went off. She smiled at Andrew as their fight ended, "Well that was fun if I do say so myself. You didn't even hurt me that much." She giggled after she spoke and awaited what the leaders had to say.

Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:21 am

The buzzer went off and once again they were pulled apart and Fauna walked in. She smiled at the two and then looked at the group leaders. "First with have Andrew!" She said raising her hand above Andrew and then looked at all of the group leaders. "Right hand to have and left hand not to." She said and after awhile she noticed Sky had raised her left hand.
Back to top Go down
Anguis

Anguis

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 am

---Dionysus---17---Dolosus Leader---

Dane laughed as the fight ended, it was basically just Andrew hitting on his female opponent, Avery the entire time. He instantly raised his right hand and spoke to not only the boy but to his fellow leaders. "You, dude. I like you, man! I think we could be very good friends. This isn't even a competition, none of you should even raise your hands because he will choose me. I just know it." He had a huge smile on his face as she made his invitation to Andrew.

Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:31 am

Lilah shrugged. "I think I have an idea where you'd fit in better than Fidelis, just based on leaders alone, and you've already got that option ahead of you, so I'm not even going to bother..." she admitted, raising her left hand high in the air, giggling a bit. "Have fun." She smiled, tilting her head slightly to Dane which gave an obvious hint of her opinion on where Andrew belonged.
Back to top Go down
Invictus
Admin
Invictus

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:35 am

Austin Creed

Even Austin had to smile about this one. "Yeah, you aren't getting into Dignus anyways, maybe Dane will actually get a girl with you around" he says. He couldn't exactly say he was impressed with the guy's fighting ability, but he hadn't been trying either, so it was hard to say how he would turn out, either way, Austin put up his left hand.

Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:45 am

Fauna smiled and looked at Andrew "Looks like you have your group!" She said and she laughed a bit. She clapped and then took his hand and raised it up. "Andrew from Dolosus!" She said and everyone cheered. Then she got one of the Dolosus girls to go show him around. She then brought Avery over. "Leaders! look at her cuteness, and she can even fight! I think she's perfect." She said being friendly. "Now left hand to not have her, right to have her." She said smiling. Eventually she saw Sky had raised her left hand yet again, "Awe, no one drawing your attention yet Sky?" She asked and Sky just responded with a shake of the head.
Back to top Go down
Anguis

Anguis

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:53 am

---Dionysus---17---Dolosus Leader---

Dane put his left hand up into the air. He really didn't have to think about it too much because he knew his decision from the get go. She was far too naive for them and he could think of one group that she would be perfect for, and that group was not Dolosus. He had to pass.

Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:54 am

Lilah glanced around at the other leaders, sticking her right hand in the air. She felt a similarity with Avery and thought she would fit in Fidelis. "You're welcome to join us if you like," she offered aloud, smiling. "I feel like you'd get along with our group really well and we'd love to have you." She wondered if another leader would accept Avery, and hoped that if they did, Avery would pick Fidelis. She seemed like a good addition to the group.
Back to top Go down
Invictus
Admin
Invictus

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:56 am

Austin Creed

Austin shook his head and raised his left hand. "Nope" he said, sitting back in his chair. This would probably be a random draw camper. She didn't seem too aware of the world, and she really wasn't a great fighter either. A total loss package.

Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 am

Fauna smiled and clapped for Avery, "You got one of the best groups in this place!" She said excitedly and then she had some friendly Fidelis people help Avery out and show her around. After that she stood in the middle again and grinned. "Now ladies and Gentlemen, we have Serena Eldwen and Devin Bennett!" She said and she had the two come into the arena and then she left and the buzzer sounded.

~Cupid~Sixteen~N/A

Serena smiled as she was being put in her armor. She watched as the other two went at it first and she grinned, she wondered who she was going up against. Finally when she was called she was also paired with this Devin kid. Who ever that was. She rolled her eyes and then eventually she twirled her sword a bit and she watched Devin, "You might want to make sure your armor covers all of those fancy clothes, I we wouldn't want them to get ruined now would we." She said with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Datboss

Datboss

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:39 am

---Aphrodite • N/A---Male---17---

I am stuck in a daydream about being at a beach with girls all around me, pleading me to do a dance of them. I strike out my hottest move, the traffic light, and they all faint. Somebody snaps at me, and I get quite angry at them for taking me out of my wonderful fantasies. "Get a life you bastard!" I yell at the person. I stomp over to where people are supposed to put on my armor. "Oh please, only your blubber bodies would need all this shit." I grab the sword and examine it for a moment, then shrug and throw it onto the arena floor looking uninterested.  I step out and see a girl who has quite the looks. "Dayuuuuum. Super. Hot. I mean look at dat ass." I say a little too loudly, but I don't really care. "You like my clothes? I know, pretty hot right? I already know that." I grin as I say that. "Pffffft, lemme show you how it's done." I start doing one of my hit moves, the sprinkler, but then hit her in the face in the process on accident. "Whoops."

Datboss carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 pm

~Cupid~Sixteen~N/A~

Serena looked at him, and right away as soon as he spoke once she knew he was an asshole and everything for him summed up he was a child of Aphrodite, great. Just great. She thought and then she looked at him as he commented on her ass. She raised an eye brow and then it lowered back down. He then tried to smack her in the face so Serena ducked and came back up and she cam up close near his face, "You hit on me again, and I will punch you in your balls." She said and soon enough circled him. "You're a child of Aphrodite and the fact at calling me super hot, you think I will melt in your hands." She said and was in front of him now and stepped forward forcing him to step back. "Well I got news for you, I don't fall for losers who ass kiss like you." She said and jabbed her sword at him.

Edited a sentence to fit better.

Peritia carried out 1 launched of one Block(Normal) :

^ effective

Peritia carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Normal) :
^Miss
Back to top Go down
Datboss

Datboss

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:52 pm

The girl says she will kick me in the balls, I find it so hot when girls play hard to get, it just makes me feel so manly. "Cool! Always up for a little karate." I start doing really sexy kicks, and I'm pretty sure all the girls watching are near fainting. I look over to where the audience is, and I just see a bunch of blank faces. Pfft. They are just noting my every move, so they can use them in the future. When Serena swings her sword at me, I accidentally trip over my sword in the ground and kick my sword back. Maybe it will block her swing, or maybe even attack her. "No no no, calling you hot is simply buttering you up. If all this doesn't convince you..." I gesture to my body. "Then this will!" I bend over and stick out my ass, and start booty dancing. "Losers can't dance like I can, can they?" I say, still strutting my stuff.

Datboss carried out 1 launched of one Block(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 pm

~Cupid~Sixteen~N/A

Serena looked at all his movements and then as he kicked his sword she jumped back trying to avoid it. She watched him to kicks and she raised an eyebrow. Was he mentally damaged? was he dropped on his head as a kid? Oh wait no, he was just an Aphrodite kid. She sighed and then as soon as he started to stick his ass out she face palmed. "This is a battle, what they fuck are you doing?" She asked and then used a motion of starting her swing off low and rising it above her head to gain momentum as she brought her sword down with force aiming to hit his back.

Peritia carried out 1 launched of one Block(Normal) :

Peritia carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
Datboss

Datboss

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 am

"I know this is a battle, fate is trying to decide if us together are great, or greater." I ruffle my hair a little bit. "As for what the fuck I'm doing, the answer is your mom." I shrug. "Sorry, I couldn't resist that. I mean, she made you didn't she?" I put a smirk on my face during that sentence. "All those pretty faces make me stand out in the crowd, because I am the fairest of them all. Ask my mirror, I'm Snow White." When Serena decides to swing her sword at me, I change my dance to the arm wave and shake my head along with it. My head moves slightly to the right and Serena's sword passes by. Then when I begin to make my dance more hardcore, I accidentally send my arm flying towards one of Serena's boobs. "Well this is hot."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Be Placed In A Group   To Be Placed In A Group Empty

Back to top Go down

To Be Placed In A Group
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Half Blood Camp :: Commons Area :: Arena-
Jump to: