The New Half Blood Camp
Come sign up and join camp today!
The New Half Blood Camp
Come sign up and join camp today!
The New Half Blood Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Site is now up and running! Happy Camping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Campers Needed To Be Placed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chance Rundell
~Tyche~Eighteen~N/A

Chance watched as Dominic laughed at him and then while Dominic began to move and talk Chance would copy him word for word. Eventually when he started to laugh Chance did it in the same way Dominic did and inflicting his luck he made it so he could sound almost identical to Dominic. Then he stopped and grinned. Dominic had missed him and Chance was the one to point and laugh now. "Gonna go cry to your mommy!" He said loudly and made fists and brought them up to his eyes and made crying sounds to mimic what he meant. Chance then did the moon walk going back wards. He then began to start singing while skipping around for a moment and then took his shield he had dropped before and he then did a small spin and kept spinning gaining momentum before he came over and hit Dominic with it knocking him over, hoping the impact did lots of damage. Whilst he had been spinning he shouted "We are the champions!" and continued.

Peritia carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodhill.canadian-forum.com
Datboss

Datboss

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:06 pm

---Apollo•N/A---Male---17---

Chance mimics me and I laugh at that too. "This game is pretty fun, wouldn't you say sunshine?" Chance laughs at me when my foot misses him. "Gonna go cry to your mommy?" I smirk. "Big boys don't cry, although I could always question your gender." I say to Chance. Chance then begins some spinning thing, and yells, "We are the Champions!" Then he tries to push me over to inflict damage. I simply step out of the way. "We are the champions? Bitch please." I take my sword and start doing the shuffle, then swing my sword at Chance.

Edit- forgot to add dice
Edit 2- Typoed Dice xD

Datboss carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Chance Rundell
~Tyche~Eighteen~N/A

Chance remained silent for the next part of the match. He didn't need to speak and talk like an idiot. That only made you look stupid when you couldn't own up to your words. Eventually though he began to dance in his circle again but this time making different motions as he went around. He was trying to enhance his luck right at this moment and soon got it to stop raining and soon made it a snow storm and Chance grinned, it wasn't powerful though, he could only increase luck on a certain type of weather happening and that was it. Chance ducked trying to block his attack and then he did a round house kick.

Peritia carried out 1 launched of one Block(Normal) :

Back to top Go down
Datboss

Datboss

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:44 pm

---Hermes•N/A---Male---17---

Chance changes his little dance. I see why when the rain coming down soon turns into snow. This makes me grin. I give Chance a little clap. "Amazing. Did your mommy teach you that?" I say with a grin. I start gathering all the snow that's falling, to make a huge, heavy ball. It probably weighs a lot, but that is no matter to me. After Chance blocks my attempt to attack him, he tries to kick me. I duck my head. "I'm gonna kick it old school." I start doing to moves to Gangnam Style and humming along. I start doing it in circles around my big snowball, then do a little backflip just for show. When it gets to the "Eyyy, sexy ladies" part, I use my super strength to lift the snowball, and throw it towards Chance.

Edit-Gahh wrote other instead of Normal for dice
Datboss carried out 1 launched of one Block(Normal) :
Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Chance Rundell
~Tyche~Eighteen~N/A

Chance wasn't doing much right now, he was getting rather bored and he yawned. Chance then watched what Dominic was doing. He waited until he threw the snow ball at him and he ducked. Eventually the snow went away and the weather went back to the way it had been. He was now wondering when the buzzer would go off again. Chance then began to hum randomly and chucked the shield at him not really caring much any more.

Back to top Go down
Datboss

Datboss

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Chance ducked under the snowball I had hurled at him. The weather went back to normal, and Chance seemed to be getting bored. I shrug. Chance picks up his shield, and just chucks it towards me. I hold up my sword like it's a baseball bat, and I hit the shield like a baseball in Chance's path. I wait to see if it hits or not. Then I run a hand through my hair."Hey, we should hang out sometime." I say to Chance. "And you know do.... Whatever you enjoy doing in your free time." I wonder what he really does during that time.

Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Chance Rundell
~Tyche~Eighteen~N/A

Chance watched how everything was playing out. He caught his shield in mid air and smirked and he was thinking about his next move when he had heard the buzzer go off and that was it for their round and he stopped and dropped his shield again. Chance didn't say anything bacl to Dominic.

~~~

Fauna watched as the fight had gone on. She then heard the buzzer go off and after the ring was safe she stepped inside of it again. She then came up to the two boys, "Don't worry, you'll get a place." She said with a smile and then stood between the two. She raised her hand over Dominic. "Dominic Zorca! Leaders vote on who you'd like, right if you want him, left if you want to stick him on someone else." She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Invictus
Admin
Invictus

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Austin Creed

Leaning back in his seat to show his lack of interest. Austin looked down at the two boys and sighed, neither would be good enough. He put up his left hand firmly.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com/
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Lilah couldn’t stop giggling throughout the entire battle. She sighed as the buzzer went off, as the two had been enjoyable. However, when asked about Dominic, Lilah had to raise her left hand. He seemed a bit too cocky for Lilah’s taste in what she thought the quintessential Fidelis candidate was. “Sorry,” she said with an apologetic smile. “That was great, but I just can’t see you working as someone in Fidelis.” Lilah shrugged, reinforcing the gesture of no with a quick shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Sky Reese
~Athena~Sixteen~Argutus

Sky watched this battle and she had watched both of the demigods fight she got a few chuckles from them and she thought they were rather entertaining but she wasn't sure if Dominic would be suited for Argutus. She had to reflect on the battle for a bit and decided she could handle Dominic if need be so she raised her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Anguis

Anguis

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:15 pm

---Dolosus Leader---Male---17---

Dane sat back, the fight was entertaining to say the least, but he wasn't sure what he was going to do. Dominic seemed to be very similar to Dane, they both were confident even when it seemed like they probably shouldn't be. He could tell Dominic might fit in with Dolosus, so he raised his right hand signifying that he wanted him to join them. He knew Sky also raised her right hand, so it looked like the choice would be up to Dominic now.

Back to top Go down
Datboss

Datboss

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:27 pm

When the buzzer rings, I watch as Fauna steps out and makes her announcements. Then the leaders are given the choice if they want me or not. I silently wait for their input. The Dignus and Fidelis leaders reject me. But the Dolosus and Argutus leaders raise their right hands, asking me to join their groups. I think for a minute. I'd probably fit better in Dolosus. But Argutus could be interesting too. I smile as I make my decision.  "I think I'm gonna have to go with Dolosus."
Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:18 am

Fauna smiled as two group leaders decided they wanted Dominic. Finally when Dominic made his choice she smiled, "I think you will fit in quite well in Dolosus, Dominic." She then snapped her fingers and got someone to take care of Dominic and show him to his new home. She then stood over by Chance. "Group leaders, you may now decide if you'd like Chance or not. Left hand to not have him, right hand to have him with you in your group."
Back to top Go down
Caelis

Caelis

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:30 am

Lilah grinned, her arms akimbo on her hips, and shrugged. The main reason she had been laughing her head off when they were fighting was the craziness of Chance. Meh, okay. She jumped up and stuck her right hand in the air. “Ooh! Ooh!” Lilah was very pleased with herself. One camper per batch was a good pace. “I can’t deny Fidelis to anyone who makes me smile,” she admitted, smiling herself as she said the words. “Plus, anyone who is as loyal to themselves and their own personality as you are belongs with us.” She held out her hands welcomingly, still chuckling every now and then. “Come on, please? We love new faces!”
Back to top Go down
Invictus
Admin
Invictus

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:31 am

Austin Creed

Austin didn't even have second thoughts here. He put his left hand in the air. This Chase person was just too weird, and he didn't have any skills to justify it either. Not worthy, at all.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com/
Anguis

Anguis

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 am

---Dolosus Leader---Male---17---

Dane laughed for the entire fight and that was mainly because of Chance. He raised his right hand, picking him mainly because of the fact that the boy entertained him. As to whether or not he was a good pick for Dolosus he wasn't quite sure about, but the boy was funny and Dane liked that about him.

Back to top Go down
Peritia
Admin
Peritia

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:41 am

Sky Reese
~Athena~Sixteen~Argutus

Skylar laughed when she saw Chance and she saw Austin keep his hand down and she also watched as Lilah put her hand up and Sky smiled. "I would possibly consider you but I think you have to take up on Lilah's offer, I think you'd be incredible in her group." She said smiling and then she raised her left hand.

Chance Rundell
~Tyche~Eighteen~N/A

Chance watched as he had both Dolosus and Fidelis offer for him to be in a group. With the guy who offered he didn't see much going for him over there but being a tool, he may be naive at some points but he did know a bit. He looked at Lilah and she had a great offer and she was so nice and happy too. If there were more people like her there he wanted to be there. Chance ran forward and hugged Lilah. "I take your offer." He said with a big childish smile on his face. His day couldn't be any better! "Thank you so much!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Campers Needed To Be Placed   New Campers Needed To Be Placed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Campers Needed To Be Placed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2